- *We will be CLOSED on Monday January 20, 2020 for MLK Day!
- *We offer FREE hot soup every Friday night to all those who come by the Library! Come by this Friday- get some soup, and checkout our selection of NEW BOOKS!
- *Story Hour Wednesday January 22 , 2020 @ 10:30 a.m.-this week is all about SNOWMEN!
- *Crafts & Conversations Wednesday January 22, 2020 @ 1:00 p.m.
- *F.R.O.G.S- (Four Rooms of Games) Friday January 24, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.- bring your own game, or borrow one from our collection!
- *”Repeopling Vermont: The Paradox of Development in the Twentieth Century” w/ Author Paul Searls- Friday January 31, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m. Books are available at the Library if you would like to read Mr. Searls book before a group discussion!
- *Drag Queen Story Hour & Potluck Saturday February 01, 2020 @ 4:00 p.m.- come share in this fun and entertaining story hour, and bring a dish to share! “Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. DQSH captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models. In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real.”
- *Frozen to Death: The Cold Year of 1816 w/ Howard Coffin Friday February 07, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.- Vermont Humanities Council sponsored event
- *SKI PASS available! Did you know we now have a ski pass for Northeast Slopes available to our patrons? This pass was kindly donated by the Friends of the Library and generous community members. It covers the cost slope/lift fees! You must provide your own gear- the mountain does NOT rent! Stop by during open hours and learn more about this fun opportunity!